Royal Oak Civic Center
- Information on new police station
- Facility Assessment and Development Analysis for Royal Oak City Hall, Police Station, and Parking
- City Hall presentation (PDF)
- CPDG presentation to Planning Commission (PDF)
- October 2017 City Hall Work Session (PDF)
- December 2017 City Hall presentation to Planning Commission (PDF)
- Was combining City Hall with the police station ever considered?
- Did you ever consider sites outside of the Central Business District?
- Will general parking fees across the downtown have to be raised to meet debt service for a new deck?
- What is the cost to the taxpayer for this development?
- Why are there are not going to be public open bids since taxpayers’ bond risk is funding?
- How come the city is not bringing in multiple companies and citizens to present alternative proposals to be debated?
- Will the public be invited to give input/feedback on the new central park?
- How will construction costs of a park be paid for, and does the city have enough revenue to pay for maintenance costs once it is built, without a parks millage?
- Will parking spaces be lost?
- Where will the physically disabled and senior citizens park?