Enjoy meals prepared from scratch in the Mahany-Meininger Center kitchen Monday - Friday, served at 11:45 am. Chef Tim Campbell's old favorites and new creations are nutritious, filling and delicious! Tim's Kitchen is a private-pay, non-subsidized program; pay $3 at the front desk. Check here for the Daily Menu!
- Call (248) 246-3900 at least one day in advance to reserve a meal (call before 1 pm).
- You may reserve at any time for meals planned during the month.
- Please call to cancel reservation if you are unable to attend.
- You may purchase meal vouchers (for 5 or 10 meals) at any time. Great gift idea!
- Bus fee is waived if you ride the bus to Center for lunch!
- Menu subject to change based on availability of food supplies.
- Call if you are going to be late! At times we have people waiting for meals. We reserve the right to give meals to those waiting if registrant is not present (or has not called) by 11:45 am.
Mahany/Meininger Senior Community Center
3500 Marais Royal Oak, MI 48073
2 blocks N of 13 Mile - 3 blocks E of Crooks Rd.
***Special Note*** Carry out for $3.50, Pick up at noon
Meals on wheels are available to homebound residents unable to travel to the Center. Call Oakland County Mobile Meals, (248) 398-0990, or Emerald Food Services, (248) 689-0001 for hot meals delivered daily. The menu for homebound meals differs from the meals listed on reverse side.