The Citizen’s Guide to Finances and Performance Dashboard provides information that helps measure quality of life in Royal Oak. The report reflects the city’s fiscal stability, economic strength and public safety. While Royal Oak has always compiled this data, it was geared more towards finance wizards than the average citizen. This new system is compiled in layman’s terms and is very easy to understand – even if you aren’t a CPA.
Some interesting facts from the Dashboard:
** The City's debt burden per capita continues to decrease.
** 84.2 percent of Royal Oakers were registered to vote in 2011 -- 628 more than in 2010.
** Crimes and fire related property loss were down in 2011 compared to the year before.
Click on the graph or the links below for a more complete picture!
- Complete Citizen's Guide to Finance and Performance Dashboard
- Financial Summary Data and Charts
- Economic Vitality Incentive Program
- 2012-2013 City of Royal Oak Adopted Budget
- Debt Issuance: Bond Pay Schedule by Date
- Debt Issuance: Bond Pay Schedule by Issuance
- Adopted Budget 2012-2013 Assumptions
- Police Department Dashboard - Updated November 2012