Royal Oak Golf Course
Questions? Call (248) 554-0019
3417 Don Soper Dr. (13 Mile, Just East of Coolidge)
Normandy Oaks Golf Course
Questions? Call (248) 554-0027
4234 Delemere Blvd. (North side of Normandy)
Municipal Golf Courses
Two nine-hole municipal golf courses are open to Royal Oak residents and businesses. Royal Oak Golf Club and Normandy Oaks offer open golf, with league play available at Normandy Oaks. Both courses feature a pro shop and individual or group instruction by the golf pro.
Hours of Operation
Spring/Fall - 7:00 a.m. - Dusk
Summer - 6:00 a.m. - Dusk
Joe Spatafore, Manager, Royal Oak Golf Course, LLC
- Looking for that perfect gift? Get the 2013 Golf Special, 10 Round Punch Card, for ONLY $99
- Attention: Sat. May 18, 2013 - Optimist International Junior Golf Championship Local Qualifier - Royal Oak Area / Michigan District for Boys & Girls ages 10-18.
Optimist Junior Golf Flyer and Optimist Junior Golf Application Form (deadline: May 16)
- 2013 Summer Programs for Junior Golfers ages 5 - 16. Great opportunity for all youth to learn, practice and play a great sport to be enjoyed for a lifetime! Click here for flyer, Click here for registration form
Reservation Policy - (Both courses) Tee Times can be made 7 days in advance.
Royal Oak Golf Clubs - Guide and Regulations
- United States Golf Association Rules of Golf and local rules of play will govern all play at both Royal Oak Golf Clubs. All players are expected to obey these rules and regulations.
- All players must register in the golf shops.
- Proper golf attire is required at all times. Shirts and tops with knit collars are preferred. Shorts no shorter than 4" above the knee are acceptable. Athletic training gear tops and shorts for running or gym workouts including muscle shirts and spandex for bicycle training are not acceptable. Tank tops, tee shirts, halter tops, short shorts, cutoffs, bathing suits or bathing suit tops with shorts are not acceptable. Soft spikes are mandatory.
- Avoid slow play! Play ready golf. Please be courteous and allow faster players through when the hole ahead is open.
- No alcohol or beverage coolers are allowed on the premises at any time!
- Please repair ball marks on greens, rake bunkers and replace your divots.
- Everyone must have a set of clubs.
- No walk alongs or ride alongs allowed.
- You must be 18 years of age to drive a cart.
|2013 Summer Junior Golf Program.pdf||44.73 KB|