Liquor Control Committee Meeting
LIQUOR CONTROL COMMITTEE
4:00 PM – January 12th, 2012
Royal Oak City Hall, Room 315
211 Williams Street, Royal Oak, MI 48067
- Call to Order
- Appointment of Chairperson
- Public Comment
- Approval of Minutes – August 10, 2011 Meeting
- Public Hearings
- It is the applicant’s intention to apply for a Class C license with an Outdoor Service Area Permit, and an Official Permit (Food). The Class C will be downgraded to a Tavern license to sell beer and wine only.
- The Royal Oak Police Department has received a request from the Michigan Liquor Control Commission (MLCC) for an investigation and recommendation from Northern United Brewing Company, LLC who requests a new Small Wine Maker License, Micro Brewer License, and Small Distiller License with Sunday Sales A.M. and P.M., Outdoor Service Permit, and Official Permit (food) to be located at 218 S. Main, Royal Oak, MI 48067, Oakland County.
- Fifth Avenue (215 W. Fifth Street): Change to Plan of Operation
- Police Update