Forms & Applications

The following forms applications are available for your convienance when corresponding with the Planning Division. Most forms will allow you to type in required information and then print a copy to sign and submit to the Planning Division. You can also save a copy with all information filled-in for your records.

The application to the Planning Commission is for the following: site plan reviews; special land use permits; rezonings and conditional rezonings; special redevelopment projects; and planned unit developments.

The application to the Zoning Board of Appeals is for the following: dimensional variances; use variances; interpretations of the Zoning Ordinance; and appeals of administrative decisions.

The sidewalk cafe application is for new cafes only. For an application to renew an existing sidewalk cafe that was previoulsy approved by the City Commission please contact the Building Division.

City Ordinances and City Charter

These documents are in Adobe Acrobat format and you will need the Acrobat reader to view them. You can download the Acrobat Reader free from Adobe Systems, Inc. by clicking on the button.
get adobe reader

Contact Us | Disclaimers | Copyright © 1999 - 2016 City of Royal Oak | Login
211 S Williams Street, Royal Oak MI, 48067, Ph. 248-246-3000