The Citizen’s Guide to Finances and Performance Dashboard provides information that helps measure quality of life in Royal Oak. The report reflects the city’s fiscal stability, economic strength and public safety. While Royal Oak has always compiled this data, it was geared more towards finance wizards than the average citizen. This new system is compiled in layman’s terms and is very easy to understand – even if you aren’t a CPA.
Some interesting facts from the Dashboard:
** The City's debt burden per capita continues to decrease.
** The City's OPEB liability continues
** The total number
of registered voters continues to increase each year.
** Crimes and fire related property loss are lower now compared to the year before.
Click on the graph and the links below for a more complete picture!
- Complete Citizen's Guide to Finance and Performance Dashboard
- Financial Summary Data and Chart
- F-65 Fiscal Report for Year Ending 6-30-2015
- Economic Vitality Incentive Program EVIP
- Unfunded Accrued Liability - Phase III
- Unfunded Pension Liability
- Unfunded OPEB Liability
- Various Actuarial Valuation Reports
- 2015-2016 City of Royal Oak Adopted Budget
- 2015-2016 Budget Assumptions
- 2014-2015 City of Royal Oak Adopted Budget
- 2013-2014 City of Royal Oak Adopted Budget
- 2012-2013 City of Royal Oak Adopted Budget
- Draft June 30, 2015 Annually Audited Financial Statements
- June 30, 2014 Annually Audited Financial Statements
- Debt Issuance:
- Adopted CIP 2015 - 2020
- Adopted CIP 2014 - 2019
- Adopted CIP 2013 - 2018