Soil Erosion Control

Soil Erosion & Sedimentation Control permits are issued by the office of the Oakland County Water Resources Commissioner (OCWRC). . In most instances when earth is disturbed, a Soil Erosion & Sedimentation Control permit application is required to be submitted to the County, who will make the determination if a permit is required. When a waiver or permit is issued by OCWRC, a copy of the OCWRC issued documents shall be placed on file with the City Engineer prior to issuance of any City issued permit.

Contact Us | Disclaimers | Copyright © 1999 - 2016 City of Royal Oak | Login
211 S Williams Street, Royal Oak MI, 48067, Ph. 248-246-3000