Oversized Load Transport

A permit is required to be obtained prior to transporting any oversized load on any City of Royal Oak road. In most cases an MDOT Permit is also required and copies of the MDOT Transport Permit shall be submitted as a condition of Royal Oak permit approval. Contact the City of Royal Oak Engineering Division at 248-246-3260 for more information.


Contact Us | Disclaimers | Copyright © 1999 - 2016 City of Royal Oak | Login
211 S Williams Street, Royal Oak MI, 48067, Ph. 248-246-3000