Contaminated Sewage

Contaminated Sewage Discharge Permits are required to be obtained prior to discharge of any contaminated sewage into the Royal Oak Sewer System in accordance with City Code

This is done for environmental site cleanup and other commercial projects. Contact the City Engineering Division at (248) 246-3260 for additional information and applications.

[file] RO CSD PERMIT.pdf08/21/11 9:23 pm58.98 KB

Contact Us | Disclaimers | Copyright © 1999 - 2016 City of Royal Oak | Login
211 S Williams Street, Royal Oak MI, 48067, Ph. 248-246-3000