Licensing Businesses

Each new business doing retail sales is required to apply for an Initial Merchants License along with any other applicable individual licenses with the City of Royal Oak. The City Clerk’s Office is the central processing point for the applications, forwarding them to the Planning, Police, Fire and Building departments for their various investigations/inspections.

Check here for an Initial Merchant License Application.

Additional information regarding licensing and City Ordinance and Code Records can be found in this fully indexed and searchable on-line system.


Contact Us | Disclaimers | Copyright © 1999 - 2015 City of Royal Oak | Login
211 S Williams Street, Royal Oak MI, 48067, Ph. 248-246-3000