Property Information

All real property information is available at the City Assessor’s Office. Copies of record cards, valuation statements and plat maps for residential, commercial, and industrial properties can be purchased. Please make all inquiries regarding real property valuation to the City Assessor’s Office at (248) 246-3110.

Personal property information is available at the City Assessor’s Office but inquiries relating to personal property should be made to Tax Management Associates, Inc (TMA).  TMA is contracted to handle all personal property accounts in the City of Royal Oak.  Please contact TMA representative Al Consiglio for all personal property inquiries at (810) 225-7605.  Only contact TMA for personal property questions that relate to business assets and property taxes.  TMA does not answer questions related to income tax.

Property and Tax information is available on-line through the "Access Oakland" program. The direct link is: Access Oakland Property Records.
Oakland County Property Gateway

24 Hour Tax Hotline - Property tax information is now available free on the Oakland County 24 Hour Tax Hotline by dialing 248-858-0025 or toll free number 1-888-600-3773. To access tax information you will need to enter your 10-digit parcel ID number (beginning with either 20 or 25).

The State of Michigan features a system allowing access to digital images.  Plats and other related documents of subdivisions can be accessed for free.  If a property that you are researching does not have a lot size available, please click here and follow the directions.








Contact Us | Disclaimers | Copyright © 1999 - 2016 City of Royal Oak | Login
211 S Williams Street, Royal Oak MI, 48067, Ph. 248-246-3000