Welcome to the Royal Oak Support Center Online (ROSCO). Please use this form to report a concern or issue you have. Give your ideas, comments, compliments, questions, or complaints to improve our service to you.

For water main breaks and/or other major water issues, please contact the Department of Public Service office during regular working hours, Monday - Friday, 7:30 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. at (248) 246-3300. For after hour water emergencies, contact the Police department at (248) 246-3500.

Enter address or location of the issue.

Upload optional picture

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
6 + 1 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.

Contact Us | Disclaimers | Copyright © 1999 - 2016 City of Royal Oak | Login
211 S Williams Street, Royal Oak MI, 48067, Ph. 248-246-3000